Bon Secours Neuroscience Institute
At the Bon Secours Neuroscience Institute, our board certified team of neurology, neurosurgical, neurointerventional, neuroradiology, and neuropsychology specialists offers the latest and most effective treatments in the management of a complete spectrum of nervous system disorders. Our facilities have highly trained neuroscience physicians, surgeons, and nurses on the medical staff. The comprehensive neuroscience program at Bon Secours Virginia includes:
- A full continuum of care from diagnostics to treatment to physical therapy.
- Specialized, Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Centers, part of the largest Joint Commission Certified stroke network in Virginia.
- Emergency Room teleneurology for rapid and more efficient acute stroke treatment.
- Dedicated inpatient acute care and intensive care neuroscience units, one for stroke and neurology and another for neurosurgery, with specialized nurses and clinical staff.
- Spine treatments performed with the latest technological advancements and procedures.
- The largest outpatient comprehensive pain management center in Hampton Roads.
- A team of emergency room, acute nurses trained to assess and care for patients with disorders of the nervous system and spinal injury.
- Collaboration with the fully-accredited Bon Secours Sleep Disorder Centers staffed by neurologists that are board certified in sleep medicine.
- Long-term video-EEG monitoring to help diagnose and treat seizure disorders such as epilepsy
For more information about the Bon Secours Neuroscience Institute call us at (757) 889-CARE (2273).